All of these lines across my face - tell you the story of who I am - so many stories of where I've been - and how I got to where I am - but these stories don't mean anything - when you've got no one to tell them to - it's true - I was made for you. B. Carlile

Sunday, September 11, 2011

August Visitors

"To be in your children's memories tomorrow, you have to be in their lives today."    Anonymous

More visitors!! Bare's parents were able to join us for a few days, and we were excited to show them around.  We spent a lot of time in the car, but got to visit two national parks and see a lot of the beauty that southwest Montana offers.



Glacier National Park







Flathead Lake




We were searching for huckleberry pie, and this quaint bakery seemed like the perfect place, but she had sold out. We did get Flathead cherries, and found this recipe for a ymmy Bing Cherry Pie





Yellowstone National Park









We loved having the Barefields here, and look forward to showing more family and friends around!

3 comments:

  1. So beautiful! I loved getting to chat with you tonight, Natalie. I love you so.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you will have another visitor (my husband) in the spring. He wants to visit so bad! We just keep having babies ;) I told him hopefully this spring! Of course I would love to come too but it's hard to find a babysitter for 4 kids!

    ReplyDelete