All of these lines across my face - tell you the story of who I am - so many stories of where I've been - and how I got to where I am - but these stories don't mean anything - when you've got no one to tell them to - it's true - I was made for you. B. Carlile

Friday, August 24, 2012

Seattle

We took at last minute trip to Seattle over Memorial Day weekend. The cold and snow were not treating me so well, especially since it was no longer ski season and all the pictures from home were of bronze skin! We walked the city and ate REALLY, REALLY well!!
Thanks Seattle for perfect weather while we were there...no rain until the last morning!
 

Flowers...finally!!!

Walked Around Pike's Place Market


 

Ate fresh SEAFOOD



We had icecream

We went antiquing

Great book store that Rachel recommended.
 
We ate REAL mexican food!!


 
Waterfront
 


We spent some time outside.







 
 We ate...more!!


 

 We headed back to Butte! Thank you, Seattle. We enjoyed the fresh seafood and warmer weather!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment