All of these lines across my face - tell you the story of who I am - so many stories of where I've been - and how I got to where I am - but these stories don't mean anything - when you've got no one to tell them to - it's true - I was made for you. B. Carlile

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Simple Times at Home

“Home is the nicest word there is.”  ― Laura Ingalls Wilder
 
I love this view...my parents' backyard.

Our front view has changed quite a bit since I was last home in November.

 
Ah, daddy found his reel "that Bare borrowed."

Fain

Fried green tomatoes!!!

Riding in back seat with this girl, who is growing up too fast!
 
Making cupcakes...or eating the batter

She can get Bare to do almost anything!

Frosted mustache
 

Pedicures...Sawyer was not going to be left out, either!
 
Yep, watching TV is better upside down.

Says it all

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment