All of these lines across my face - tell you the story of who I am - so many stories of where I've been - and how I got to where I am - but these stories don't mean anything - when you've got no one to tell them to - it's true - I was made for you. B. Carlile

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

America's longest running house of....

....what, is in Butte, Montana?

That would be prostitution.  I learned something new about our town tonight.  Not sure how I feel about it, but if any of you come to visit maybe we'll take a tour of the Dumas Brothel Museum. 

It was built in 1890 as a three-level brothel, guess they were busy.
It closed in 1982, making it the longest running house of prostitution in America. Wow.

 

1 comment:

  1. bahaha! this is definitely worth a visit, for sure. i just read your new years resolutions too and realized we share quite a few:)

    ReplyDelete