All of these lines across my face - tell you the story of who I am - so many stories of where I've been - and how I got to where I am - but these stories don't mean anything - when you've got no one to tell them to - it's true - I was made for you. B. Carlile

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Music Monday on Tuesday

"Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent." V. Hugo

Please don't take this title to mean that I am going to do this music thing with any regularity.  I am not a great planner and don't remember things too well.  We'll see.  To start this tribute to tunes off I am giving a shout out to F.B. Williams.  He has been in Africa for some time and I haven't talked to him in a while.  We have listened to a lot of music on a lot of trips.  I am also going to post 3 videos today.  I figure that 3 is a good way to get this thing going; so if I don't post for a while then I can say this post is for the next 3 tuesdays.  Enjoy!!!

Because of the lyrics:


Because it takes you there:


Because it doesn't get much better:

1 comment:

  1. The second video won't play, but it would be tough to top the other two posted. In fact, you really threw an upper cut with your first music Monday - you might want to cut it off here to keep from dropping off in future posts.

    ReplyDelete