All of these lines across my face - tell you the story of who I am - so many stories of where I've been - and how I got to where I am - but these stories don't mean anything - when you've got no one to tell them to - it's true - I was made for you. B. Carlile

Sunday, May 6, 2012

6 Months Later


At twenty years of age, the will reigns; at thirty, the wit; and at forty, the judgement.
Benjamin Franklin
Time and Tide wait for no man, but time always stands still for a woman of thirty.
Robert Frost

I celebrated my 30th birthday (yes, in November) with four special ladies.
Even though our time was short, I loved every minute of it.
Joanna, Bragan, Brett---thanks so much for meeting Tara and I in Destin
for a night of laughter, good conversation, and good music.
I love yall lots!!




No comments:

Post a Comment