All of these lines across my face - tell you the story of who I am - so many stories of where I've been - and how I got to where I am - but these stories don't mean anything - when you've got no one to tell them to - it's true - I was made for you. B. Carlile

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest

"The farther one gets into the wilderness, the greater is the attraction of its lonely freedom."
Theodore Roosevelt
 
Bare and I left the Ruby River Rendezvous and
took a drive through the Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest. 
Definitely, one of the best days we've had in Montana!
We drove and drove and drove and drove.
We probably only saw five people the entire five hours we were in the forest.
But the animals were out.
It was beautiful day.
As D.J. said, "It's like my personal Yellowstone with no traffic or people."
 

















 

No comments:

Post a Comment