All of these lines across my face - tell you the story of who I am - so many stories of where I've been - and how I got to where I am - but these stories don't mean anything - when you've got no one to tell them to - it's true - I was made for you. B. Carlile

Sunday, August 26, 2012

"Yeah way down yonder on the chattahoochee..."


“Nothing is more memorable than a smell. One scent can be unexpected, momentary and fleeting, yet conjure up a childhood summer beside a lake..."  -Diane Ackerman
 



"....It gets hotter than a hoochie coochie."

"Never knew how much that muddy water meant to me"
 
 Making animals out of mud

And, getting a little muddy

She just might be mine. Intense stuff.

 
Life of mother of 3...I think she was getting a spa mud treatment on her legs.

Life of an aunt




Ma and Sawyer putting finishing touches on castles
Papa getting all the fishing reels together





 
 
Of course, gotta have a chili dog from "Wilson's Landing."
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment