All of these lines across my face - tell you the story of who I am - so many stories of where I've been - and how I got to where I am - but these stories don't mean anything - when you've got no one to tell them to - it's true - I was made for you. B. Carlile

Saturday, August 25, 2012

“The cure for anything is salt water - sweat, tears, or the sea.” --Isak Dinesen

“I have always loved the beach. The smell of the salty water, the wind in my face, the gentle roar of the waves all combine to create a sense of peace and calm.” -Anonymous
 
We were grateful to spend a few days in Destin while being in the South.
There is just something about the smell salt in the air,
sand in between your toes, and fresh seafood at your table.
We got to visit with the newlyweds, Erica & Adam,
and got to spend time with Tara & Jody.
 
Thank you, Destin. You did not disappoint.
 




 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment