All of these lines across my face - tell you the story of who I am - so many stories of where I've been - and how I got to where I am - but these stories don't mean anything - when you've got no one to tell them to - it's true - I was made for you. B. Carlile

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Ruby River Rendezvous

"The violin sings, but the fiddle dances." Unknown
 
Ruby River Rendezvous
July 28, 2012
Celebrating D.J.'s 72nd Birthday
Pig Roast, Fiddling, Singing, Dancing, Story Telling, Campfires, Camping, Conversation, Rest
Perfect in Every Way
 
 
 


Our Spot






Lots of Dancing

Birthday Boy

Bare getting fishing advice from Bob.
From TN but has been coming to Montana every summer for last 40 years.
Bare really liked this idea!!


Chuck wagon Cook for weekend.
Made the most incredible biscuits & gravy over a fire!
 
 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment