All of these lines across my face - tell you the story of who I am - so many stories of where I've been - and how I got to where I am - but these stories don't mean anything - when you've got no one to tell them to - it's true - I was made for you. B. Carlile

Friday, August 24, 2012

Going home...

As the plane gets closer to Dothan airport,
I get so excited and anxious to see family and friends,
I could literally scream.
I love seeing the green pastures and peanut fields as the plane lowers.
And nothing is better than the smiles on my parents' faces at the airport.
Well, maybe, seeing our neices and nephews run to us for hugs feels pretty dang good as well!
 

 
But, when I come back to Bare's and my home in the west,
I start feeling the same way.
I am anxious to see my house, my bed, my home...for now.


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment