All of these lines across my face - tell you the story of who I am - so many stories of where I've been - and how I got to where I am - but these stories don't mean anything - when you've got no one to tell them to - it's true - I was made for you. B. Carlile

Saturday, August 25, 2012

Day with Holden

 

 
 
I'm not all that big on rides. I sort of like bumper cars but I don't really go to Disneyland all that much unless if have nieces and nephews or people to take.
Anjelica Huston
 
 
We spent a great day with Holden while we were home.
This kid is such a pleasure to be around.
He is polite, excited about life, energetic, smart, and appreciative.

We started off day at Adventure Land.


Yep, Bare kept score.




Then, we joined Emmaline, Bryson, Sawyer at the pool.



 




Everybody needed a turn!

Pretty awesome backyard!!



We only needed Triston there!
Bare and Nanny didn't know if they were quite ready for that though :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment